OLFA 180 General Purpose Standard Duty Snap-Blade Knife
The OLFA 180 is a standard duty 9mm knife built for general or intricate cutting tasks around the job site or home. The body of these knives is made of metal meaning they are lightweight with a slim profile, while remaining strong. OLFA’s market leading blades as well as the knife design results in unparalleled sharpness for longer, meaning easier and safer cutting with less grip or drag. It’s easy to see why OLFA knives are compared to samurai swords of ancient Japan.
- Full metal body means these knives are lightweight and maintain a slim profile, while remaining strong.
- Easy-to-use blade slider system allowing the blade to slide by moving the slider.
- Advanced sliding mechanism results in the blade never rubbing, significantly increasing lifespan.
- Angled ergonomic body to increase comfort and control.
- Easy blade change for quick and safe loading from the back.
- Blade snapper built into the back cap for easy blade refreshment.
- Pocket clip for easy transportation and storage.
- Preloaded with a high quality OLFA AB Standard 9mm Blade.
- Smithed in Japan with the same care and attention to quality as samurai swords of the past.