OLFA SK-10 Reloadable Concealed Blade Safety Cutter
The OLFA SK-10 is a concealed blade safety knife built to prioritise safety on the job site. The concealed blade design means the blade is never out while cutting or storing, and therefore as good as eliminates any risk of accidents. OLFA’s high quality design means the body of these knives is resistant to rust as well as resilient to being beaten around on the job. OLFA’s market leading blades as well as the knife design results in unparalleled sharpness for longer, meaning easier and safer cutting with less grip or drag. It’s easy to see why OLFA knives are compared to samurai swords of ancient Japan.
- Concealed blade with a beak shaped guide means only the intended surface is cut increasing safety and eliminating damaging carton contents.
- High grade ABS plastic body is resistant to impacts, heat, weather, and many chemicals.
- Curved ergonomic body to increase comfort and control.
- Yellow colour to increase visibility.
- Lanyard hole cast in the body to keep knife secure.
- Handy metal pick for splitting tape and scoring cardboard.
- Easy blade change for quick and safe loading from the centre.
- Preloaded with a high quality OLFA SKB-10 17.8mm Blade.
- Smithed in Japan with the same care and attention to quality as samurai swords of the past.