OLFA SK-4 Auto-Retract Safety Knife
The OLFA SK-4 is an automatic blade retracting safety knife built to be strong while prioritising safety on the job site. OLFA’s high quality design means the body of these knives is resistant to rust as well as extremely resilient to being beaten around on the job. OLFA’s market leading blades as well as the knife design results in unparalleled sharpness for longer, meaning easier and safer cutting with less grip or drag. It’s easy to see why OLFA knives are compared to samurai swords of ancient Japan.
- Automatic blade retracting system returns the blade to the safety of its sheath as soon as pressure is removed from the slider.
- Blade is able to be flipped so the knife can be used comfortably both in the right and left hands.
- Heavy gauge blade chamber abolishes any bending or warping.
- Stainless steel blade chamber and spring eliminates rust and increases durability.
- Advanced sliding mechanism results in the blade never rubbing, significantly increasing lifespan.
- High grade ABS plastic body is resistant to impacts, heat, weather, and many chemicals.
- Curved ergonomic body to increase comfort and control.
- Yellow colour to increase visibility.
- Lanyard hole cast in the body to keep knife secure.
- Easy blade change for quick and safe loading from the front.
- Preloaded with a high quality OLFA SKB-2 Trapezoid 17.5mm Blade.
- Smithed in Japan with the same care and attention to quality as samurai swords of the past.