OLFA XH-1 X-Design Extra Heavy Duty Snap-Blade Knife
The OLFA XH-1 is an extra heavy duty 25mm knife built for the toughest demands on the job site. These X-Design knives have an ergonomic, ComfortGrip body for complete comfort and control in your cutting. OLFA’s high quality design means the body of these knives is resistant to rust as well as extremely resilient to being beaten around on the job. OLFA’s market leading blades as well as the knife design results in unparalleled sharpness for longer, meaning easier and safer cutting with less grip or drag. It’s easy to see why OLFA knives are compared to samurai swords of ancient Japan.
- Soft elastomer and glass-fibre-reinforced polypropylene comfort grip is resistant to many chemicals and paint.
- Easy-to-use rotary locking system to lock blade tight and eliminate any movement.
- Heavy gauge blade chamber abolishes any bending or warping.
- Entirely stainless steel metal makeup of the knife’s body eliminates rust and increases durability.
- Advanced sliding mechanism results in the blade never rubbing, significantly increasing lifespan.
- High grade ABS plastic body is resistant to impacts, heat, weather, and many chemicals.
- Curved ergonomic body to increase comfort and control.
- Yellow colour to increase visibility.
- Lanyard hole cast in the body to keep knife secure.
- Easy blade change for quick and safe loading from the back.
- Preloaded with a high quality OLFA HBB Ultra Sharp 25mm Blade.
- Smithed in Japan with the same care and attention to quality as samurai swords of the past.