Rokset Pro Seamless Foam Roller Cover
Ideal for when a very fine finish is desired on smaller, smooth surface areas, such as doors, cupboards, and similar. Ideal for use with semi-gloss and gloss paints, as well as Industrial coatings.
- High quality, blue open-cell polyurethane foam material does not shred any fibre and gives a smoother overall finish.
- High density (30) foam makeup ensures transfer from the roller to the painting surface leads to the finest possible finish.
- Rounded edges of the roller resistant to leaving seams as rolling, thereby minimising effort to correctly cover surfaces.
- Phenolic core creates a very strong structure, highly resistant to crushing and miss-shaping.
- Epoxy bonded core creates an exceptionally strong bond between the Foam and the core, while the 1 piece foam ensures no pealing.
- End tin cap increases structure strength of the core, as well as eliminating related paint spills.