Rokset Tec Handyman Brush
A blended bristle, industrial grade finishing brush. The Handy Man’s relative shorter bristles and thick ferrule make it extremely sturdy for Industrial purposes, especially with more viscous coatings.
- Naturally flagged (split at the end) black hog bristle gives superior pick-up & release, especially with oil based paints and thicker coatings.
- Solvent resistant filament is flagged (split at the end) to increase pick-up and create a finer finish with fewer brush marks.
- Epoxy bonded bristles/filament for strong attachment with no loose bristles/filament.
- Stainless steel, riveted ferrule for anti-rust properties & added durability.
- Varnished softwood handle results in an excellent hand feel, while being resistant to swelling & bowing, and easy to clean.
- ‘Gourd Handle’ design, a traditional shape created to be ergonomic and reduce stress on the wrist.