Information SRC collects
· “Personal Information” means information that can be used to personally identify you such as your name, residential address, email address, contact number and payment details. We will not intentionally collect or process the Personal Information of anyone under the age of 18 without the express consent of their parent or guardian.
· “Usage Information” means anonymous aggregate data that is automatically collected through your use of our Website. This includes information that identifies your device, your operating system, your IP address and dates and times that you access and use the Website. This information is used for statistical analysis to help SRC improve their services to the benefit of all users.
· “Personal Data” means your Personal Information, as well as any Usage Information that, whilst for the most part anonymous, can be cumulatively used to directly or indirectly identify you.
· “Sensitive Information” such as information about your health, race, religion, philosophical beliefs, political opinions, memberships of political, trade or professional associations, criminal record or sexual orientation, is not collected by SRC, and SRC requests that you do not disclose this information when dealing with SRC.
How SRC collects Personal Data
SRC collects the Personal Data it needs to operate its business, including to provide products, services, and information to customers. If you choose not to provide your Personal Data, SRC may not be able to provide you with the services you require. SRC generally collects your Personal Data directly from you. However, SRC may collect information about you from other people as described below.
The following are the main ways that your Personal Data may be collected by SRC:
· When you use the Website
When you use the Website, you may choose to provide your name, email address or other contact details in order for SRC to contact you.
· When you make an enquiry
You may also choose to provide SRC with your name or other contact details when you call SRC by phone, or write to SRC about SRC products and services.
· When you purchase our products
When you order products, SRC may collect information from you in order to process your order, such as your name, business address, phone number, email address, billing information and credit card number.
· When you opt in to receive Direct Marketing Communications
· As part of our general business operations
SRC also collects Personal Data about individuals who are, or are employed by, our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, related companies, agents and corporate customers. This information may include an individual’s name, contact details, and other information necessary for SRC to conduct business or maintain an employment relationship.
· Employees and contractors
How does SRC use personal information?
SRC generally collects and processes your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected and for related purposes that would be reasonably expected by you (or otherwise as required or authorised by law).
Legitimate business purposes that SRC uses your Personal Data for includes:
· to conduct SRC’s business and provide you with SRC’s products and services;
· to help SRC carry out market and product analysis so that SRC can continue to deliver enhanced services and products;
· to contact you, including with promotional materials and notifications where you have opted in to receive such direct marketing;
· for billing and account management;
· to process applications for jobs or contracts with SRC, including performing reference checks;
· for the purposes of fraud prevention; and
· to investigate or take action in response to illegal activities; fraud or technical or security issues; or threats against the rights, property or safety of SRC.
Disclosing personal information
For the purposes described above, SRC may disclose your Personal Data:
· to their suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, related companies and agents;
· to government agencies or regulatory bodies responsible for the investigation and resolution of disputes or complaints concerning your use of SRC’s services and products;
· to anyone to whom SRC’s assets or business (or any part of it) is transferred or sold;
· where you have otherwise consented; or
· as otherwise required or authorised by law.
SRC will take reasonable steps to ensure that the persons and organisations to whom SRC discloses your Personal Data are bound to protect the privacy of that Personal Data. SRC will not sell or otherwise provide your Personal Data to a third party, or make any other use of your Personal Data for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of SRC’s products or services (including the Website). For the avoidance of doubt, Personal Data will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
Cookies and IP address tracking
The Website may also detect and use your IP address or domain name for internal traffic monitoring and capacity purposes, or to otherwise administer the Website.
Here is a list of third party platforms and sites that may collect data through the Website and their privacy policies, which you can review at the following links:
· Google Adwords and Google Analytics
SRC does not have access to, or control over, the technologies that these third parties may use to collect information about you. SRC disclaims all liability in connection with the services of these third party platforms and sites. If you have any concerns about third party platforms and sites integrated or otherwise linked to the Website, SRC encourages you to reach out to them directly via the links supplied above.
How secure is your personal information?
SRC regards the security of your Personal Data as a priority and has implemented a number of physical and electronic measures to protect it. SRC reminds you, however, that although all care is taken, there are inherent risks with transferring data over the internet and storing data electronically. SRC cannot guarantee the security of your information and, to the extent permitted by law, SRC accepts no liability for any breach of security, or direct hacking of our security measures, or any unintentional disclosure, loss or misuse of any information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any information or data.
Notwithstanding the above, SRC acknowledges their obligation to report any data breach that is likely to risk the rights and freedoms of natural persons to the Australian Information Commissioner. SRC will also inform you, where possible, if your data has been breached in the circumstance where it poses a risk of serious harm or your rights and freedoms.
Access and correction
You have the right to access any Personal Data that SRC holds about you. In some circumstances it may not be possible for SRC to provide you with access to all of the Personal Data held about you. SRC will notify you if it will not be possible for SRC to provide you with access to your Personal Data, or where a valid exception applies under law. When you request access, SRC may need to take measures to verify your identity.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to maintain the truth, accuracy, and completeness of your information and your failure to do so may inhibit SRC’s ability to provide their products and services. If you think that any Personal Information SRC holds about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, you have the right to request that SRC correct that information, and SRC will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information is corrected.
Contact details for our Privacy Officer are as follows:
Phone: + 61 3 9588 1960
Mail: Sequence Rokset Consolidated Pty Ltd (Att: The Privacy Officer), 218 -220 Discovery Road Dandenong South VIC 3175